6 Pack of Walking Tour Tickets
What is it?: You purchase six tickets redeemable to any walking tour. They can be used all at once, one at a time or given out to friends and family as gifts to be redeemed at a date of their choosing.
How it works?: You make the purchase and we'll send you a redemption certificate with a unique code to use to reserve your spot on your chosen date. The tickets must be redeemed in person or by email prior to the tour's departure.
Why do it?: Regular walking tour tickets start at at least $29 per ticket. You'll be saving at least $24 with the entire purchase.
When are the walking tours? Good question. You can find all our walking tours listed here.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses in either Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids or other cities
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each of the three brewery stops
– Kalamazoo Featured Breweries: Arcadia Brewing Co. Kalamazoo, Bell’s Brewery Inc., Gonzo’s BiggDogg Brewing Co., Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Rupert’s Brew House, Tibbs Brewing Co., Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Boatyard Brewing Co.
– Grand Rapids Featured Breweries: B.O.B.'s Brewery; Grand Rapids Brewing Co.; Founders Brewing Co.; HopCat
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Michigan's craft beer industry
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m.