6 Pack of Walking Tour Tickets
What is it?: You purchase six tickets redeemable to any public walking tour. They can be used all at once, one at a time or given out to friends and family as gifts to be redeemed at a date of their choosing.
How it works?: You make the purchase and we'll send you a redemption certificate with a unique code to use to reserve your spot on your chosen date. The tickets must be redeemed in person or by email prior to the tour's departure.
Why do it?: Regular walking tour tickets start at least $35 per ticket. You'll be saving at least $30 with the entire purchase.
When are the walking tours? Good question. You can find all our walking tours listed here: https://westmichiganbeertours.com/kalamazoo-walking-tours/.
Each tour will include:
– Origination at a craft beer bar/restaurant, brewery or other businesses in either Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids, when available
– Stops at 3 featured breweries – with samples or pint at each of the three brewery stops
– Kalamazoo Featured Stops: Bell’s Brewery Inc., Saugatuck Brewing Co.-Kalamazoo, Olde Peninsula Brewpub, Brite Eyes Brewing Co., Final Gravity Brewing Co.-Kalamazoo; The Kalamazoo Stillhouse; Green Door Distilling; Tempo Vino Winery
– Grand Rapids Featured Stops: B.O.B.'s Brewery; Grand Rapids Brewing Co.; Founders Brewing Co.; Harmony Hall; The Knickerbocker; Jolly Pumpkin Pizzeria & Brewery; Atwater Brewery in GR; City Built Brewing Co.;
– Knowledgeable tour guide providing a history of Michigan's craft beer industry
– Registration will be at noon. Departure at 1 p.m. Tours officially conclude at approximately 4 p.m.